We are able to provide high quality, personal career coaching and outplacement.
Our caring and professional staff will work with you to find the employment solution that gets you moving towards your life goals and independence.
Our broad partnership network allows us support , international students, people leaving school , as well as people who have been unemployed for a long time., people with disability and mental health conditions and people returning to the community after leaving prison.
Personal skill development support can make a huge difference to your job hunt in:
- Ensuring that you are applying for roles that are appropriate for you
- Finding where your target jobs are – both advertised and unadvertised
- Creating CVs, covering letters, application forms etc to get you short-listed
- Helping you prepare your marketing pitch for interviews, presentations and networking.
- Support you in using social media to improve your on-line presence and increase visibility
- Enabling you achieve a successful transition into your new job.